• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Not a bad forum this.

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:02 PM (#61) User is offline   dannyk 

• Interested
  • Group: Members
  • Current Piranhas: 11"" peru rhom 13""peru rhom 15.5" rhom

nothing fun about it the guys a first class toss pot. those big caribe he got from lucas i was driving to buy them while on the phone to steve he told me not to buy them there not good fish and he would tell me more when i'd go to pick his caribe up so i headed home via martins. that why they ended back up for sale. glad i stood the gimp up and didn't take his rip off deal
2 rhom's @ 11" 13"

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:21 PM (#62) User is offline   Grosse Gurke 

• The ASSMAN
  • View gallery
  • Group: Senior Member

Please keep the drama off this forum. I realize some of you have a history together on pfuk....and some of it might not be the greatest....but I would rather you not bring that here. I have a pretty good relationship with most of the UK guys on this site and I would like to keep it that way. If you have issues with members or staff on another site....handle it there.

I hope things are turning around on the UK site...it would be a shame for all the work that went into building it up was for nothing. I think the memory of one of its founding members deserves better.

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:25 PM (#63) User is offline   RedneckR0nin 

• Pygocentrus piraya
  • View gallery

:laugh: GG You said it all!!

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:37 PM (#64) User is offline   dannyk 

• Interested
  • Current Piranhas: 11"" peru rhom 13""peru rhom 15.5" rhom

View PostGrosse Gurke, on Feb 6 2010, 11:21 PM, said:

Please keep the drama off this forum. I realize some of you have a history together on pfuk....and some of it might not be the greatest....but I would rather you not bring that here. I have a pretty good relationship with most of the UK guys on this site and I would like to keep it that way. If you have issues with members or staff on another site....handle it there.

I hope things are turning around on the UK site...it would be a shame for all the work that went into building it up was for nothing. I think the memory of one of its founding members deserves better.

it's no drama and nothing to do with anything else thats said just think it was wrong what he done... not a good way to deal with people so i wanted him to no what i think.
2 rhom's @ 11" 13"

Posted 07 February 2010 - 04:27 AM (#65) User is offline   Steve. 

• Captivated

View Postdannyk, on Feb 6 2010, 11:37 PM, said:

View PostGrosse Gurke, on Feb 6 2010, 11:21 PM, said:

it's no drama and nothing to do with anything else thats said just think it was wrong what he done... not a good way to deal with people so i wanted him to no what i think.

Seriously Danny...your not right in the head.I think you do it for attention.Ive never heard so much tosh in all my life.You have gone completly of subject to what this post is about.As for hiding...i dont hide from anyone.You have my address and phone number.Pop over for a cup of tea when ever you like and we can discuss face to face,man to man.No need to try and run me down on a American fish forum.All i said to you about lucas was dont pay over the odds because desgid on the forum was going to buy them but there was a mix up on price between him and lucas.I was encourageing des to buy them.Ask him if you dont beleave me.Anyway a few weeks later they were still for sale on AC so i ran lucas..made him an offer and the deal was done.He told me he was being messed around by people of the forum...his words not mine.If it upsets you that much you can have them for what i paid for them.I wont even charge you my fuel costs.Cant say fairer then that Danny boy.Im a nice guy Danny...i dont rip people off.I live a very comfortable life so no need to.
Love Steve.

This post has been edited by Steve.: 07 February 2010 - 04:29 AM

11" Manueli
12" Manueli
17" Peru Rhom

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:24 AM (#66) User is offline   Steve. 

• Captivated

Do you know what danny.I think whats happened here is that you have been reading this thread and seen the heated discusions between some of us and thought you would add fuel to the fire.Problem is the flames have burnt you on your backside and you have been made to look pretty stupid.There may be a few arguments going at the moment between me a few members but one thing they know about me is that im not the con artist,toss,gimp you say i am.They proberly wont admit but they know im not.You have to be pretty slow in the head to not realise that its a misunderstanding.Lucas offered the four fish to desgid for 130 in a phone conversation.Des asked me what i thought and i said go for it because thats a hell of a deal.Then lucas emailed him again and said the price was 240 or something like that.Des then asked me again and i said there not worth that.In the end Des could not raise the original 130 so it did not matter anyway.A week later you asked me about them and i said be carefull and would talk to you about it when you came to my house.I did not want you to pay over the odds.Unfortunetly you never arrived to my house because of the crash you had so nothing more was said.I then seen them for sale on AC for 160 a few weeks later.I rang and spoke to Lucas (i knew him from the forum days when he was on it) and said i would have them because he had to shift them ASAP.He told me he had been messed around by 2 members on the forum.Des was one i suppose though i dont think Des did mess him around and the other was YOU.What he ment i dont know but i will call him later and find out the story.TBH i think your way out of your depth keeping big pygos like that.Your not very experiened judgeing by the questions you were asking me about nitrates and feeding etc.You told me in a phone conversation that you are going to get every species of Piranha available and that money is no object because your dad is a multi-milionaire.All very well Danny but keeping that amount of fish is not easy even for the most experienced keeper.If you dont know your basics then your struggle with one tank.Anyway were both grown men and arguing over a few fish is pathetic and something i really can not be botherd with.Give me a call sometime Dan and let me how your getting with your fish.I may be able to help if you have any problems.Im nice guy really...honest. :down:
All the best
Steve.

This post has been edited by Steve.: 07 February 2010 - 06:37 AM

11" Manueli
12" Manueli
17" Peru Rhom

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:10 PM (#67) User is offline   AKSkirmish 

• Pygocentrus piraya

The End

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +