Piranha-Fury Forums: Apologies for all unanswered PM's - Piranha-Fury Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Apologies for all unanswered PM's

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:20 AM (#1) Guest_Mellor44_*

• Group: Guests

Sorry guys,

After I stopped importing P's I moved to a larger house not long after. With the move I also changed my email address so I had no PM notification. It is the firt time I have logged in for years and I have a stack of PM's! Apologies for those searching for fish that never got a response! And their was a lot of you! I hope you found the fish you were searching for! And many thanks for the 3 years worth of birthday messages, i'm 30 now :rockon: where does the time go!!

I'm also a daddy of a 4 month old girl :rockon: So I definitely wouldn't have had time to carry on with the imports :s

Hope you are all well :thumbsup:

Remove Advertisements User is offline   Advertisements 

• Piranha-Fury.com

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:04 PM (#2) User is offline   Devon Amazon 

• DSFR FF3922
  • Group: Members
  • Current Piranhas: Everybody's heard, about the word, a bird bird bird, bird is the word!

View PostMellor44, on Jan 1 2010, 02:20 PM, said:

Sorry guys,

After I stopped importing P's I moved to a larger house not long after. With the move I also changed my email address so I had no PM notification. It is the firt time I have logged in for years and I have a stack of PM's! Apologies for those searching for fish that never got a response! And their was a lot of you! I hope you found the fish you were searching for! And many thanks for the 3 years worth of birthday messages, i'm 30 now :( where does the time go!!

I'm also a daddy of a 4 month old girl :) So I definitely wouldn't have had time to carry on with the imports :s

Hope you are all well :thumbup:

Welcome back mate
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:26 PM (#3) User is offline   alan 

• These colours don't run !
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:BOOZE AND FOOTBALL
  • Current Piranhas: 6 x 1" SILVER DOLLAR 2 PARROT FISH

View PostMellor44, on Jan 1 2010, 02:20 PM, said:

Sorry guys,

After I stopped importing P's I moved to a larger house not long after. With the move I also changed my email address so I had no PM notification. It is the firt time I have logged in for years and I have a stack of PM's! Apologies for those searching for fish that never got a response! And their was a lot of you! I hope you found the fish you were searching for! And many thanks for the 3 years worth of birthday messages, i'm 30 now :( where does the time go!!

I'm also a daddy of a 4 month old girl :) So I definitely wouldn't have had time to carry on with the imports :s

Hope you are all well :ooh:

yeh yeh yeh...Leeds go on a bit of a roll and you change your loyalties.we will still be here when Leeds are sh*t again (only joking)
113 gallon tank
6 Silver Dollar
2 Parrot Fish
0 red (5 R.I.P.)
And a GORGEOUS girlfriend (age none of your business)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skins by Skinbox

Skin and Language