Piranha-Fury Forums: AQUA-WORLD - Piranha-Fury Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

AQUA-WORLD St Louis,MO

• Addicted
  • View gallery
  • Group: Awaiting Authorisation

I found a new place in st louis, that routinely has reds. At the time, all he has are 6" reds for $59. He has golds sometimes, but none at the present time.

AQUA-WORLD
3910 Gravois
St Louis,MO

(314)772-0100

This post has been edited by -d0rk-: 13 March 2006 - 04:20 PM

Remove Advertisements User is offline   Advertisements 

• Piranha-Fury.com

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:25 AM (#2) User is offline   Zip 

• Addicted
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members

They have "white" piranhas and several rhoms in stock now too, in case anyone is interested. They're the only lfs in St. Louis I've been in, which carry these.
Posted Image

75 gallon
1 Eheim 2076 Pro 3e, 1 Eheim 2128 Pro II,
3x12" RBPs, 2 of which = breeding pair

• Infatuated
  • View gallery

I went in there last night, and he had a 3" Rhom (black) for $89, a couple Hollandis for $125 and a black mask elongatus for $249. Believe this or not, he had a male and female elongatus that bred through the tank partition. I wouldve never believed it, but he showed me the fry he got, a single itty bitty elongatus. He has a not for sale sign on the tank and I asked him why they werent for sale and he told me about them breeding. I was gonna take a pic, but I didnt have my camera phone with me. He also says he's expecting to get some Caribe in next week. :gringringrin:

• Psychotic
  • View gallery

View Postpo0p, on Jan 25 2008, 10:31 PM, said:

I went in there last night, and he had a 3" Rhom (black) for $89, a couple Hollandis for $125 and a black mask elongatus for $249. Believe this or not, he had a male and female elongatus that bred through the tank partition. I wouldve never believed it, but he showed me the fry he got, a single itty bitty elongatus. He has a not for sale sign on the tank and I asked him why they werent for sale and he told me about them breeding. I was gonna take a pic, but I didnt have my camera phone with me. He also says he's expecting to get some Caribe in next week. :gringringrin:

WOW!! thos would be a pair you should get... or take pics and report it to :frank:

• Infatuated
  • View gallery

View PostCaptive Herps, on Jan 30 2008, 07:39 PM, said:

View Postpo0p, on Jan 25 2008, 10:31 PM, said:

I went in there last night, and he had a 3" Rhom (black) for $89, a couple Hollandis for $125 and a black mask elongatus for $249. Believe this or not, he had a male and female elongatus that bred through the tank partition. I wouldve never believed it, but he showed me the fry he got, a single itty bitty elongatus. He has a not for sale sign on the tank and I asked him why they werent for sale and he told me about them breeding. I was gonna take a pic, but I didnt have my camera phone with me. He also says he's expecting to get some Caribe in next week. :coffee:

WOW!! thos would be a pair you should get... or take pics and report it to :frank:

I'm going there tonight to pick up a Black Rhom, and I shall take my camera phone and get pics :thumbup:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skins by Skinbox

Skin and Language