* Harassment (including PM)
* Insults (provoked or not)
2. No pictures or direct URL links displaying nudity, sexually suggestive images, or gore.
* This goes for ALL IMAGES posted to the site (i.e. avatars, signatures, posted images, gallery images, etc.)
-Nudity and near nudity
-Exposed or partially covered breasts
3. Excessive use of profanity.
* Attempts to repeatedly subvert the swear filter
* Use of profanity while breaking rule #1.
4. No RACIST, SEXIST, HOMOPHOBIC, or RELIGIOUSLY OFFENSIVE remarks or images.
5. No posts or images that promote the sale, distribution, or manufacturing of DRUGS.
6. Maintain good conduct while posting.
* Do not spam the site. A member is "spamming" when they purposefully and repeatedly post items that individually hold little or no value to the thread.
* Do not purposefully derail threads. "Derailing" a thread is defined when a member purposefully or repeatedly attempts to post items unrelated to the topic title.
7. NO unsolicited advertisements.
* No advertising commercial businesses or forums through posts, PM, signature images, gallery images, etc.
* Receive authorization for postings from Michael Baker (Xenon,email@example.com) or Jeff Concannan (Grosse Gurke)
8. Maintain only ONE username per individual.
* Request username changes through Xenon.
* Impersonation of another individual is not allowed.
9. Abide by all posted rules around the use of the MEMBER CLASSIFIEDS forum. Those rules can be found at the following link:
10. Maintain SIGNATURES according to the following rules:
* 8 lines of text max (this excludes honorary titles such as "Picture of the Month winner" or "Member of the Month)
* Signature images and text must comply with all rules above
* Text links to private websites are allowed.
* The display of image banners to private websites requires permission from Piranha-Fury staff.
* Other images must be no larger than 468x60 pixels, 50 kB in bytesize
11. When a rule is broken, click the "REPORT POST TO MODERATOR" link at the bottom of the specific post.
* This will email all the moderators of the forum and bring the incident to our attention.
Piranha-Fury staff reserves the right to enforce the above rules at our discretion. Each incident will be analyzed for its severity, impact, and the offenders past warn history.
* For incidents considered LOW severity where the member has shown NO PAST HISTORY of rule violations in the warning log,
the member will receive a warning through PM and a 1 day posting suspension.
- For a second violation, the member will receive a warning through PM and a 3 day posting suspension.
- After a third violation, the member will receive a warning through PM and up to a 1 week loss of access to all areas
of the site except the Suspended Members Forum (See "Arbitration Process" below).
- Any rule violations after the third warning will result in a loss of access to all
areas of the site except the Suspended Members Forum for an indeterminate amount of time
(See "Arbitration Process" below).
- All warnings/suspensions are recorded in the members warn history log which
can be viewed by Piranha-Fury.com staff only.
* For incidents with a HIGH severity where the member has shown NO PAST HISTORY of rule violations, Piranha-Fury.com staff reserves the right to temporarily prohibit the member from creating or responding to a discussion or accessing the forum (through the use of the Suspended Members Forum) for an indeterminate amount of time.
* For incidents with a HIGH severity where the member has shown PAST HISTORY of rule violations, Piranha-Fury.com staff reserves the right to permanently banish and disable the member account.
Piranha-Fury.com staff reserves the right to temporarily prohibit a member from creating or responding to a discussion or accessing the forum through the use of the Suspended Members Forum. The goals of the Suspended Members forum are the following:
* Give Piranha-Fury.com staff an opportunity to communicate their understanding of the offense.
* Give Piranha-Fury.com staff an opportunity to communicate their expectations for proper board conduct relating to the established rules.
* Give the "suspended member" an opportunity to communicate any problems or situations that may have that led to the offense.
* Have Piranha-Fury.com staff and the "suspended member" come to an agreement on forum conduct after suspension.
These rules enable every user here to assist in keeping Piranha-Fury.com positive and welcoming, while forcing the users that don't seem to share these ideals to either become a positive member of this community or find another place to post.