Piranhas Forum banner

Exodons Found!

4K views 19 replies 3 participants last post by  Piranha_man 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
FINALLY, I found where I can order 50 exodons, and get this... not from 3,000 miles across the country, but from 3 miles down the road! haha

Aquatopia, a very small, privately owned fish/aquatics store down the street says they can get them with a week's notice.
Go figure!

I'll post some pics of the little yellow devils as soon as I get them.

#4 ·
I guess when it rains it pours!
I spoke with Pedro from Aquascape on the phone today, he is getting 100 exodons in Monday.
I'm gonna wait and see what his cost is, and maybe go with him instead.
Pedro is just so darn cool... been buying from him for a decade, and always he delivers awesome fish.
Besides, I think his may be a bit bigger than what I can get from the lfs, bringing my requirement from 50 to 40.
And, I know Pedro's stock is wild caught.

We'll see Monday!

#14 ·
Right on man... have you ever had them or seen them in a large school before?
They're pretty darn cool, I'm glad the elong thing didn't work out afterall, very happy with this decish.

I think Pedro has more if you want 'em...
I just spoke with his girl Nicole about a half hour ago, he's at the airport right now picking up a large order of stingrays.

#16 ·
Well, they arrived in excellent condition and are already frenzying over cubes of beef heart and blood worms.
They're gorgeous specimens.

I stopped by the lfs to see the exodons they got in today, and they don't look NEARLY as cool as the ones I got from Pedro... not as healthy (Pedros are the epitome of health), and they just have kinda an odd shape, like they were tank bred or something.

And, as promised, Pedro gave me a deal that was unbelievable.
Not only was the price right, but I ordered 50, he shipped 58.

Thanks Pedro!
In 10 years, Aquascape has always done me right.

#20 · (Edited by Moderator)
Oh yeah, Pedro has always been nothing but cool to me... I just get a little frustrated at times with stock not available and how hard he can to get ahold of.
It's not his fault what's available from S. America during different seasons, and he's a busy guy.

His girl Nichole is almost always available on the phone, is SUPER friendly and service-oriented.... oh... and she's hot as hell.

Even called me about an hour after the fish arrived, to make sure the shipment went well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.